The Lion Safari LT is a 500 watt power station designed to keep you powered anytime and anywhere. A very reliable power supply. Great for camping, tailgating parties, or any outdoor activity that requires power. Winter Storm knocks your power out, no problem, this unit will keep the lights on.
This 10 pound solar generator is a quiet portable power source for off-the grid living. It will keep all your camping equipment operating. Great for use in a cabin, tent or a camp trailer. It simply collects and stores power from the sun.
The Safari LT is suitable to use during an emergency power outage, it’s keep the lights on and it'll power critical home devices that may be needed during power outages.
A few example of what you can run using the outlets:
5 watt iPhone Charger for up to 90 hours
10.5 watt DSLR type Camera for 45 hours
55" 75 watt Television for 4 hours
40 watt Laptop Charger for an 6 hours
Lights for 100-120 hours (Depending on how many and wattage)
36 watt Mini Fridge for 12 hours
500 watt Portable Stove for 1 hour
You can use all the outputs at the same time.
The Lion Safari LT is rechargeable by plugging into standard wall outlet, auto DC outlet or by using the solar panel which makes “on-the-go-recharging” very easy. It takes approximately 6 hours to fully charge the unit using the wall plug, 6 hours to recharge using the auto DC input, and 4-6 hours to charge using the solar panel in optimal conditions.
This unit has a Lithium battery which typically deliver more charging cycles in their lifetime than lead-acid batteries. This makes them the best choice for portable solar power applications. Another important benefit of this battery for solar applications is its high charge and discharge efficiencies which helps it harvest more energy during solar applications.
The lifespan of the Cub Go Portable Generator is determined by the life cycle rating of the battery that powers it. Every time a battery is completely drained and fully recharged, one life cycle is added. Lion Energy uses Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries which are the longest lasting Lithium batteries on the market. This means this generator is rated for 2500+ life cycles. That is 4 to 6 more than the average generator on the market. In an extremely high-use scenario, completely discharging and then fully recharging the generator once a day, it would last for 7 years.
Safari LT Features:
- 450 Wh of energy. The watt-hour (symbolized Wh) is a unit of energy equivalent to one watt (1W) of power expended for one hour (1h) of time. The watt-hour is not a standard unit, but it is commonly used in electrical applications.
- 500 Watt continuous / 1000 Watt peak pure sine wave inverter for sensitive equipment
- 140 Watt Power Point Tracker to recharge this unit from empty to full in as little of 3 hours. This Tracker works with the solar panel to capture the most energy possible given the sun's light conditions.
- The Lion Safari LT emits no emissions, it has no carbon footprint, emits no greenhouse gases, causes no damage to your environment, it produces no noise.
With this special offer you will receive:
- One (1) Lion Safari LT Portable Generator
- One (1) Lion Energy Portable 100W Solar Panel
- One (1) Lion 20 foot Anderson cord to connect panel to generator.
The Panel - 100 Watts of Power
- Average output - 71W throughout the day if not adjusted
- Maximum output - 100W
- Average output current - 6A @ 12V DC
- 18% efficiency
- Anti-corrosive double-walled structural aluminum housing
- Photovoltaic cells cased in air-tight tempered glass
- 20-year life expectancy before an electrolytic breakdown
Lion Energy provides a full year warranty. If you're unhappy for any reason, just give us a call at 801-651-5236
Free Shipping to any US address.