The Basic Solar Power Station consists of 3 components:
- Lion Energy Ascent Fuel-less Portable Solar 1500 Watt Solar Generator
- Folding Portable Solar 100 Watt Solar Panel
- 20 foot Anderson Cable (used to connect solar panel to generator)
If you have recurring electrical needs in a remote location this power station is the perfect setup for you.
During a home power outage this system will it will keep the lights on, power phones, computers, a few small appliances, and small medical devices.
Since it's quiet, it works very well on camping, hunting, or fishing trips.
If you're an outdoor photo or filming person, it's a good source of power for filming equipmet.
Once you have the panels in place and plugged into the generator you're done - no maintenance, no fuel, no repairs.
This power station can be used indoors.
Three ways to recharge:
- Recharge from sunlight. Simple connect the solar panel to the generator. It will fully recharge in 7-8 hours.
- Recharge from any AC outlet. Plug into a wall socket. It will fully recharge in 2-3 hours.
- Recharge from any DC outlet. Plug into your vehicle. It will fully recharge in 5-6 hours.
Note: Electric clothes dryers, ovens, stoves, and water heater can not be powered with this power station.
Solar Generator Specs:
- Integrated inverter: 120 V AC pure sine wave, 1500 W continuous, 2000 W Peak
- Integrated charge controller: Maximum of 35A charging current from AC and DC
- Charge to the internal battery from the AC charging Circuity: 20 A @ 15 V DC
- Max DC output current: 30A @ 12 V DC
- Max DC input current: 15A @ 12 V - 15 V DC
- Internal lithium battery: 50 A/h (600 W/h) capacity
- Cycle Life: 2000 cycles
- Minimum charge time: 2.5 hours
- Charge retention: 1 year
Solar Generator's Internal Battery Specs:
- 12 V DC - 50 A/H - Lithium Based
Solar Panel Specs:
Power AC Output: The maximum output is 100 watts. The average output throughout the day if not adjusted for the sun's day arc is 71 watts.
Power DC Output: The average output current is 6A @ 12V DC.
The Lion Energy Ascent Generator has a one-year warranty. The Ascent was designed, manufactured, and is guaranteed by Lion Energy, Orem, Utah.