Lion Energy's Ascent Solar Generator 1500 Watts
A solar generator that's easy to use and very dependable.
Clean - Quiet - Portable - Expandable
Portable Power for:
- Smart Phones
- Power Tools
- Medical equipment
Never be without power.
A quiet power source for variety of activities:
Adding a touch of convenience to a camping trip.
A power source on construction sites where a power hookup is not available.
It's quiet, great for a hunting trip.
A good power supply for an outdoor photo/filming shoot.
Anytime you want a quiet power source - like an outdoor party - tailgating.
The Ascent Solar Generator is a smart and seamless solution for clean power whenever and wherever you need it. This generator is safe to use indoors - no emissions - no noise.
It can be charged from the solar panel or from a standard household AC outlet. This is the first unit on the market to offer expand-ability to meet greater needs. This generator contains an external pack expansion port which allows you to add our external 100 A/h battery pack which increases battery storage by 3 times.
The user interface LCD screen shows output power for each set of outputs and input power when charging. The screen also shows the current battery temperature.
Lion Energy Ascent Solar Generator Specs:
- Integrated inverter: 120 V AC pure sine wave, 1500 W continuous, 2000 W Peak
- Integrated charge controller: Maximum of 35A charging current from AC and DC
- Charge to the internal battery from the AC charging Circuity: 20 A @ 15 V DC
- Max DC output current: 30A @ 12 V DC
- Max DC input current: 15A @ 12 V - 15 V DC
- Internal lithium battery: 50 A/h (600 W/h) capacity
- Cycle Life: 2000 cycles
- Minimum charge time: 2.5 hours
- Charge retention: 1 year
Lion Energy Ascent Solar Generator's Internal Battery Specs:
- 12 V DC
- 50 A/h
- AC: 110 V-120 V 50-60 HZ. This port allow you to plug the generator into any 110 wall outlet and charge the generator's internal battery.
- Anderson power pole port: 15 A limit using 12 V DC input. Solar panel input.
- AC: 110 V-220 V 50-60 HZ; These two outlets are where you plug the item you want to power with AC and AC power supply.
- USB: 4 outlets, each capable of 3 A at 5 V DC with a shared total current limit of 12 A (60 W max output). These outlets are for cell phones, computers, and such.
- DC: 12 V. This outlet is the same as a cigarette light output in your car or truck.
- Anderson Power Pole Outlet: 20 A @ 12 V DC current limit. (20 max output) Another DC outlet.